financial support

Support based on financial need


You can apply for this form of financial support at the beginning of every semester. Those who are eligible get the support monthly. Your application needs to be renewed every semester. You can apply online but you need to submit all the papers that prove your eligibility in person or via mail to the Students' Union Office. 


You can apply if you are a full time BA, MA, or O student and your studies are financed by the state. Those also can apply who started their studies with a full scholarship by the state but became self-paying since, or has some scholarship semesters left. If you are still unsure whether you are eligible you should contact Andrea Sztebel ( or 462-4600/217).


You need to submit every paper proving your eligibility at the start of each semester.


Based on Hungarian laws, you need to submit a translation of every non-Hungarian paper.




You will not be accepted if you submit untrue facts and/or papers are missing or not right.


We decide about your eligibility based on a point system.


If you have further questions you should write to   Ez az e-mail cím a spamrobotok elleni védelem alatt áll. Megtekintéséhez engedélyeznie kell a JavaScript használatát. .